SBP Provides Business Update and Reports Operating Results for FY2019
- Enrollment completed in fourth cohort of Phase 1a/1b trial of SBP-101 in pancreatic cancer; expansion cohort initiated
- Interim Phase 1 data presented at ASCO GI meeting demonstrated tolerability and tumor response in treatment-naïve patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer
SBP Summarizes SBP-101 Phase 1 Clinical Data Presented at ASCO 2020 Annual Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
SBP Provides a Business Update and Files Report for Q2 2019
SBP Provides a Business Update and Files Report for Q3 2018
- Sun BioPharma, Inc. opens third site in Melbourne, Australia in Front-Line Combination Study of SBP-101 with Gemcitabine and nab-Paclitaxel for the Treatment of Patients with Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
- Company announces leadership changes
- Results of new pancreatitis study presented at American Pancreatic Association meeting
SBP to Present Results of New Study at American Pancreatic Association Meeting
SBP Presents Poster at PancreasFest in Pittsburgh PA
SBP Doses First Patients in 2nd Clinical Study of SBP-101
SUN BIOPHARMA, INC. DOSES FIRST PATIENTS IN SECOND CLINICAL STUDY OF SBP-101 FOR PANCREATIC DUCTAL ADENOCARCINOMA
- After Successful Completion of the Phase 1 Dose Escalation/Safety Study of SBP-101, New Combination Study Opens for Previously Untreated Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer Patients
- SBP-101 is a Proprietary Polyamine Analogue Targeted Specifically for Pancreatic Diseases
- SBP-101 was Invented by Emeritus Professor Raymond Bergeron at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida, USA with World-Wide Exclusive Rights Licensed to Sun BioPharma, Inc.
Sun BioPharma participated in the poster session at PancreasFest on 22-24 July 2015 in Pittsburgh, PA.
A joint meeting of physicians and scientists committed to learning and collaborating on translational studies of pancreatic diseases.
For more information, please visit their website at pancreasfest.com