Panbela to Participate in a Panel Discussion: “Pancreatic Cancer- Turning the Tide for One of the Most Challenging Indications in Oncology,” at the Maxim Virtual Growth Conference on March 28 at 12pm ET
Panbela to Participate in the 34th Annual Roth Conference
- Panbela management will participate in a fireside chat at the 34th Annual Roth Conference on March 14, 2022, at 11:30AM PT.
- The webcast will be available at: https://wsw.com/webcast/roth43/pbla/1805948
Panbela Presents Clinical Data on Phase 1b Clinical Trial of SBP-101 in Combination with Gemcitabine and Nab-Paclitaxel in Patients with Metastatic PDA at 2022 ASCO GI Meeting
Interim data presented in poster reflects median overall survival of 12.0 months, not yet final, and an objective response rate of 48%, both greater than historical rates reported for standard of care
View/download poster presentation »
Panbela to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference: September 13th to 15th, 2021
Oppenheimer Fall Healthcare Life Sciences & MedTech Summit: September 20-23
SBP Summarizes SBP-101 Phase 1 Clinical Data Presented at ASCO 2020 Annual Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- SBP-101 was well tolerated in combination with gemcitabine and nab-paclitaxel
- Objective Response Rate (ORR) was 62% by RECIST criteria
- Study expansion in patients with pancreatic cancer planned to begin in Q2
SBP to Present Results of New Study at American Pancreatic Association Meeting
New study entitled “Effect of SBP-101 in a Mouse Model of Cerulein-induced Acute Pancreatitis” will be presented at the American Pancreatic Association meeting in Miami, FL on Nov. 1.
SBP Presents Poster at PancreasFest in Pittsburgh PA
- Results of Phase 1 Safety Study of SBP-101 for Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
- PancreasFest is an International Conference of Physicians and Scientists Focused on Pancreatic Diseases
Sun BioPharma participated in the poster session at PancreasFest on 22-24 July 2015 in Pittsburgh, PA.
A joint meeting of physicians and scientists committed to learning and collaborating on translational studies of pancreatic diseases.
For more information, please visit their website at pancreasfest.com