SBP Summarizes SBP-101 Phase 1 Clinical Data Presented at ASCO 2020 Annual Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- SBP-101 was well tolerated in combination with gemcitabine and nab-paclitaxel
- Objective Response Rate (ORR) was 62% by RECIST criteria
- Study expansion in patients with pancreatic cancer planned to begin in Q2
SBP to Present Results of New Study at American Pancreatic Association Meeting
New study entitled “Effect of SBP-101 in a Mouse Model of Cerulein-induced Acute Pancreatitis” will be presented at the American Pancreatic Association meeting in Miami, FL on Nov. 1.
SBP Presents Poster at PancreasFest in Pittsburgh PA
- Results of Phase 1 Safety Study of SBP-101 for Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
- PancreasFest is an International Conference of Physicians and Scientists Focused on Pancreatic Diseases
Sun BioPharma participated in the poster session at PancreasFest on 22-24 July 2015 in Pittsburgh, PA.
A joint meeting of physicians and scientists committed to learning and collaborating on translational studies of pancreatic diseases.
For more information, please visit their website at pancreasfest.com